Friday, March 19, 2010

floods are fun!

Hey everyone! I want to show you this really cool place that Mom brought me and the Things this week. C'mon!


Is this not the COOLEST looking place ever? Joy, one of my sheep-moving sisters, told me that Mom used to take her there, but she didn't like it much. She's not so big on water, and while she put up with all the other dogs that like to play here, she didn't really enjoy it. So she's perfectly happy that I get to go now instead of her. (Have I mentioned that those sisters of mine are a little nuts??)




ANYWAY, this place was totally covered in water. Lola (that's the friend I'm swimming with now) says that it's not usually as watery as it is right now -- seems with all the rain we had last weekend, we've had a flood. Which means that there's water in all the low lying fields. Which means TOTAL FUN for those of us who love to swim and play in the water!

See?!?! FUN!


Now, I'm not sure the Things were so thrilled with all the water, although one or two of them took off their shoes and socks and mucked around in all the glorious mud with us. My things didn't, though. And my other friend, Stella (that's the red head in the middle of this picture) didn't want to swim either. But we all had a blast!

Ahhhh....heaven I tell you! And even better, I found a tennis ball on the way back to our car, and Mom threw it in the field for me and I got to play fetch all the way back to the car. WAHOO!!!! It doesn't get any better for a Lab pup!






And look, the weather guy on the Talking Box says more sunny, warm weather coming, which means more fun in the water, woods and fields for me! So I guess I'd better go rest up so that I have enough energy to enjoy it.

See ya!

1 comment: