Sunday, April 4, 2010

cute lab pictures

Hi everyone! I'm working on a really cool post on an "alluring" topic (he he), but apparently it's taking me too long because I'm getting requests for "more cute lab pictures". So here ya go, Auntie Christine! (Love ya!)


Been busy visiting the frog pond, hunting lily pads. (They're easier to catch than the frogs -- I got that one right after Mom took this picture!)

Been hunting in the woods. Not much out there to find, actually. But at least it keeps a young dog busy! And tired. Whew, I tell you, I spend half my day running around the woods and half of it dead asleep....


Been hanging out with the Things, keeping track of them, playing with them, trying not to push them off the cliff (but I have to tell you, it takes ALL of my self control not to do that....).

'K, gotta run, the Things need my help hunting for some eggs. Smells like rabbit out there....

See ya!

(Oh, p.s., go RedSox!!)

1 comment: