Monday, April 19, 2010

beauty and the beast

...hmmm, which do you think I am, beauty or the beast?!....

Hey everyone! I wanted to introduce you to my new best pal, Peyton. Isn't he the handsomest??? He's very hairy, and bunches of fun! He's staying with us for a few days while his Mom, Noreen, is on vacation. He says his Mom is an important lady, she runs things called Agility Trials, which Peyton says are doggie obstacle courses. I've heard some of my friends talk about them, too. Anyway, Noreen's business is called Pawprint Trials, and there's a link to her website over on the left there if you want to go check it out. Of course, if you do agility, you already know Noreen!

Anyway, Peyton came to stay for a few days, and we've been having such a great time. Mom says he's a Collie just like Joy and Cheer (two of my sheep-moving sisters), but he sure doesn't look much like them -- so much hair! -- and he doesn't act much like them either -- LIKES to play with me! Joy mostly just likes to yell at me. And I think Cheer mostly laughs at me.


Boy, can that dog run!! The best part is that he loves to play all of my favorite games, like chase...










...and wrestling! He even lets me win some of the time.



We've been having the best time together, but Mom says he needs to go home today. Sigh. THEN who am I gonna play with? At least tonight is a "work" night -- I've got my puppy class (hooray!) and if I'm lucky I'll get to play with Tessie a little bit too.

Better go get in what play I can before Pey has to leave -- see ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment