Thursday, August 26, 2010

big white dog

Armph, chomph, shlarp, scrunchph....

Oh excuse me! Hi, Kiri the Blogging Lab here! One of Mom's students brought me some cool new toys (thanks Barbara!) so I've been living it up out in my yard....

But anyway! On to the news!!! Are you ready for this?????.....



Ok, seriously, could ANYBODY have been ready for THAT?!

Yup, you guess it, Mom brought home a new sister for me. Only this one isn't a sheep-moving sister, she's a sheep-guarding sister. She's big. And white. And she's supposed to live with the sheep and the chickens and keep the foxes and coyotes and fishers away from them all. Which works for me just fine, so long as Mom doesn't take her duck hunting. I don't think there's much worry about that. I mean, LOOK AT HER! She's a moose! There's no way she's fitting in a duck blind!


But really, anything's cool with me, so long as Mom's friends keep bringing ME all the toys! Haha!

And in the spirit of sharing, I'm letting Mom use my blog space to set up a blog for Miss-Whitey-Pants (whose name is actually "April" by the way). So go check out her blog, the Big White Dog Blog (yeah, way to go, real clever Mom....) and read all about how she and Mom found each other, and no doubt all sorts of other sheep-guarding stuff.

Me -- I'm back to the blue koala bear....mmmph, crumph, schlorph....

1 comment:

  1. We have Luna, one of the other puppies! She and Kiri look identical! :)
    So cute...

    ReplyDelete